HOW TO BOOK
We believe the academy is suited to those who want to:
- Create a culture channel shift enabling all HR and OD colleagues to work with a similar mind and skill set
- Influence future working and the organisation’s dynamic and design
- Better understand how they can effect change and build power to influence
- Secure a CIPD Certificate of Achievement, to operate at a strategic business partner level, ready for the next step in your career
- Evidence CPD working towards MCIPD or FCIPD accreditation.
Participants can join the comprehensive HR&OD Academy, delivered by CIPD, offering 55 hours of learning for a GREAT VALUE INVESTMENT of:
£1500 + VAT (REO Members)
£1800 + VAT (Non REO Members)
It’s fair to say the world of work is more dynamic than ever before, we have experienced unprecedented changes and organisations have been required to change and adapt with pace to the environment around them.
What sits at the heart of all this?……. People.
To enable these changes the people profession has been required to evolve and respond with high levels of professionalism. The people profession needs to be more agile than ever before, we need to be future focused, we need to ensure we adopt an evidence based approach to inform future business decisions, and we need to create impact.
To enable all of this we need to put capability development at the forefront of the agenda, that we are creating accountability for individuals development.
If you require any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SEPTEMBER 2023 DATES
Applications close on 30th June 2023